If you are a member of the academia, a researcher, a scholar, or a representative of a non-profit or governmental agency in the fields of economics, management, or accounting, then you simply can’t miss ARMEACONF 2019.
Between the 5th and 7th of September, hundreds of attendees from all around the world will come together in the spectacular city of Barcelona. The International Conference on Advanced Research in Management, Economics and Accounting will feature thought-provoking presentations, open discussions, and memorable networking sessions. Diving into such topics as insurance management, e-management, behavioural science in management and a dozen others, this conference will give you enough drive, knowledge, and inspiration to fuel your next research project.
As a participant, you will also have the opportunity to join a free tour of Barcelona – a city that will take your breath away.
Deadlines to Keep in Mind
- 19 August, 2019
Paper Submission Deadline
- 27 August, 2019
- Accounting Management
- Behavioral Sciences in Management
- Financial Management
- Foresight Management
- Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior
- Insurance Management
- Management of Modern Information and Technology System
- Management of Production, Processes and Operations
- Management of Quality, Productivity and Organizational Excellence
- Management of Technology, Research and Development
- Market Management
- Project Management
- Public Management
- Strategic Management
- Tourism Management
- Agricultural Economics
- Development Economics
- Economic Growth
- Economic Planning
- Economic Systems
- Energy Economics
- International Economics
- Production Economics and Financial Management
- Tax and Tax Affairs
- Urban Economics
- General Ledger
- Financial Auditing
- Public Accounting
- Ethics in Accounting and Auditing
- Accounting Analysis
- Intellectual Capital
- Capital Markets & Investment
- Financial Accounting
- Accounting Information System
- Financial Analysis
- Governmental Accounting
- Corporate Accounting
- Cost Accounting
Barcelona is one of the world’s leading tourist, economic, trade fair and cultural centers, and its influence in commerce, education, entertainment, media, fashion, science, and the arts all contribute to its status as one of the world’s major global cities.
It is a major cultural and economic center in southwestern Europe. Spain has an extraordinary artistic heritage.
Barcelona is well known for having one of the most unique collections of architecture in Spain.
It has an abundance of archives and libraries. Barcelona’s extensive network of museums and galleries showcases a matchless collection of art encompassing the main artistic trends that have helped shape the city’s millennia-old culture.
city tour free of charge
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Barcelona famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. A morning of sightseeing with a tour of Gaudi architecture, Strolling around Barcelona’s BarriGòticto visit Barcelona Cathedral, the town hall and the Spanish Village, Enjoying the exterior façade of La SagradaFamilia, exploring Park Güell, Learning about Gaudi and his distinctive architectural style, and of course a cruise on the beach are what you can expect from this city tour. Hope to see you all on the September 5-7, 2019.
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.