Dr. TIMO SOHL
- Associate Professor
- Pompeu Fabra University, Department of Economics and Business
- Strategic management
Dr Johnson A. Oladimeji
Dr Johnson A. Oladimeji, a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria holds Ph. D in Finance from the University of Lagos, Nigeria where he currently serves as a lecturer.
Ph.D. EMIN EFECAN AKTAS
Education and Working Experience: B.A; Zonguldak Bulent Ecevit University, 2007-2011, Ph.D; Hacettepe University Public Finance Department and Research Assistant 2013-Present.
Dr. Eunjung Han
I have a doctorate in engineering. And a postdoctoral researcher at UBC University in Canada. Since then, I have taught students at Inha University and worked on shipbuilding IT research and development.
Currently, I have in charge of shipbuilding IT technology development research if I have been working for shipbuilding company for 8 years.
Master degree of architecture from Islamic Azad University Central Tehran Branch, Tehran, IRAN. I have written some articles and books about sustainable Architecture and Crisis Management in Architecture.
My published books title: “Sustainable buildings, Basic building materials”, “Architecture from start to modernism”, “Necessity for Crisis Management Training”, “Design a training space with maximum sustainability elements”
Carolina Magdalena Lasambouw
I have working as a lecture and researcher at the Politeknik Negeri Bandung in Indonesia nearly for 30 years. My interest is studying how higher education institutions manage their academic research in order to contribute to the welfare of the society, in addition to developing their scientific fields.
Dr. Ediana Sutjiredjeki
Dr. Ediana Sutjiredjeki pursued her Ph.D. degree from Bandung Institute of Technology in Biomedical Engineering. She was the Head of Research and Community Services Unit at Politeknik Negeri Bandung in 2010 – 2018. Currently she is a senior Lecturer and Researcher at Electrical Engineering Department.
MSc. Ewelina Papaj-Wlisłocka
Assistant in Department of Accounting University of Economics in Katowice since 2016 Research interests are related to non-financial disclosures and modern accounting.
PhD dissertation covering determinants of non-financial information disclosures among Polish companies in progress..
- Prof. Dean učkar, University of Pula, Croatia
- Prof. Doutora Ana Paula Martins da Silva, Oporto Global University, Portugal
- Prof. Dr. Eka devidze, International Black Sea University, Georgia
- Prof. Dr. Funda râna özbey adaçay, Anadolu University,Turkey
- Prof. Dr. Oec. Ingars Eriņš, Riga Technical University, Latvia
- Asst. Prof. Moaz nagib gharib, Dhofar University, Oman
- Dr. Adedayo O. Adedeji, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria
- Dr. Ágnes csiszárik-kocsir habil, Óbuda University, Hungary
- Dr. Ahmad salihin bin hj baba, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Dr. Aslı Erciyes, Kadir Has University of Istanbul, Turkey
- Dr. Chamseddine mnasri, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Dr. Dila Asfuroğlu, Kadir Has University of Istanbul, Turkey
- Dr. Elgilani eltahir elshareif, Canadian University Dubai, UAE
- Dr. Jana košťálová, University of Pardubice, Czech Republic
- Dr. Louicius Michel, Burman University, Canada
- Dr. Marco cilento, Sapienza Università di Roma, Italy
- Dr. Mawih kareem shakir, Dhofar University, Oman
- Dr. Moreno freites zahira esther, Universidad del Norte, Colombia
- Dr. Muhammad adnan bashir, CBM Karachi, Pakistan
- Dr. Noor azman ali, University Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr. Omar durrah, Dhofar University, Oman
- Dr. Ortiz tovar olson wilfrido, North University, Colombia
- Dr. Rasha elkhashab, Cairo University, Egypt
- Dr. Rohit Kanda, Guru Nanak Dev University, India
- Dr. Smerek lukáš, Matej Bel University, Slovakia
- Dr. Subhacini subramaniam, Multimedia University, Malaysia
- Dr. Zakariya chabani, Canadian University Dubai, UAE
- Dr.Ahmad taha kahwaji, Kadir Has University of Istanbul, Turkey
- Dr.Teresa maria leitão dieguez, University of Porto, Portugal